Good day Rania,
This is an interesting question. It is important as an Awesome Sponsor, to highlight the importance of the New Milestone Shares and how it will grow your team.
SFI innovation in 2016 aim is to scentised team growth, stability, sales and commissions. The Milestone Shares is designed to encourage all affiliates to stay active in their growth-promoting activities and to accumulate as much VersaPoints as they can to qualify for their next milestone starting with the rank of BTL.
The Milestone shares focuses on personal versa points gotten by the affiliate who is diligent and does his tasks, markets Tripleclicks(generate sales) recruit and train 5 active affiliate who will be EA2 and above to meet the Leadership Requirement and 2016 SFI PLAN.
For every 10 personal VP you earn, you also earn up to 18 bonus shares of the TripleClicks Executive Pool (https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution? id=27298&referrer=search ) that will be paid to you upon reaching the milestones of SFI's five Team Leader ranks which are:-
* Bronze Team Leader (BTL)
* Silver Team Leader (STL)
* Gold Team Leader (GTL)
* Platinum Team Leader (PTL)
* Diamond Team Leader (DTL)
You will bank:
* 10 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is Affiliate or EA
* 12 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is BTL
* 14 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is STL
* 16 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is GTL
* 18 Milestone Shares per 10 VP if your rank is PTL.
Shares that you bank each month are reflected in a new Milestone Shares counter that has been added to the Affiliate Center (http://www.sfimg.com) header. Your Milestone Shares will also be displayed in the My Earnings panel on your Scoreboard tab (https://www.sfimg.com Home?tab=scoreboard) .
To let our Team members be aware of the New Milestone shares, we as Awesome sponsor would have studied it, be knowledgeable about it so that when we send our newsletters or weekly email, we would give a detailed information about the Milestone shares. That in mind, any questions that may arise by our downlines, we would be able to tackel and address it.
Some of the points to be pointed out about the Milestone shares to our downline is that:-
1. They must be minimum be an EA2 monthly.
2. They get a share of the Milestone shares if they advance from EA2 to BTL, from BTL to STL, from STL to GTL, from GTL to PTL and from PTL to DTL. At anytime they achieve these milestones, what ever they have banked together with their comissions would be paid. Anytime they drop in their ranks if they dont reach the next rank, their milestone shares payment would be paused.
3. That Milestone shares earned expires after one year.
4. With the one-year expiration, it will creates urgency and sharpens the focus of the affiliates in your team towards advancing since no one will want to lose the Milestone Shares they've banked.
Also as a good sponsor, we need to lead by example. By so doing, we need to maximize activities in accumulating VPs and fulfill the other requirements such as Leadership page maintenance and at least one first level EA2 needed to reach a milestone starting with BTL for us to earn from the milestone shares.
As a sponsor and a good Team leader, i would also need to encourage my affiliates by sending them series of group support messages about the Milestone Shares giving my downlines tips and advice on how they can
advance and reach for their milestones at ease.
We can also lay emphasis that Milestone Shares are banked only on their personal VP earned. The more VP they earn, the more Milestone Shares they receive with their commissions from the Tripleclicks Executive Pool.
All these points I believe will make it easier for your downlines to understand the importance of the Milestone shares and how its applicable in their business growth.
Hope this information is useful.
All thr best.