We are all aware that our Down line consists of members from different walks of life, from different Countries with different Language and cultural back ground.
In general, it is very difficult to get their replies for our messages. This is one side.
Even, members from the same country do not reply many times. They have their own reasons for not doing it. But, we can presume that they do not look at SFI business as any other business with seriousness. If they are so serious they would have been logging in to their account on a daily basis.
This is another side.
There are another set of people who are genuinely interested and looking for a second income, to have a secured future, will be active from day one and will be responding irrespective of their language. We have to work more closely with such people.
Then, how to encourage these three categories of people?
A1. For people from different countries, language being the barrier, it would be advisable to translate all our communication in to their language. We have to use reputed web sites, preferably from their Country that offer free on line Translation. We can mention the source of translation is from their own country & that they can use it for their communication back.
2. This can encourage them to read, understand and reply.
3. We may have difficulties doing it regularly as it is a time consuming process. But, first few communication thus sent can clearly help us whether these affiliates are really interested or not.
B1. For affiliates from our own Country, since they are inactive and not so serious, we can do nothing.
2. At best, we can keep sending our regular mails or post messages in the Stream or can send appropriate E-Cards.
3. Since our mails will also be sent to their personal mail ids, if they are keen they will react one.
4. We can keep repeating it at regular intervals and remain with hope and never-say-die attitude.
C1. As for as the third category of people who are really keen to grow and succeed,
2. We have to stay in touch with them by all means, monitor their progress and work with them more closely.
3. We should always ask them, “How we can assist them so that they can grow and advance”; “how we can help them so that they can get started”.
4. We have to inspire them by sharing our achievements;
5. We can motivate them by offering them T-Credits, Gift Certificates, Re-assigning some of our active affiliates, make them Designated Diamonds, Congratulate them in the Forum for their performance and achievements, sending them appropriate E-Cards depending upon the situation and so on.
6. With such people, we should quickly establish very good rapport and they should feel that we are trustworthy people whom they can rely upon for their business growth;
7. Our actions should make them realize that we are not selfish and that we are truly concerned with their performance and achievements.
8. We should continuously appreciate them for their efforts.
9. We should not bombard them with frequent mails; at the same time, we should respond to their questions and queries with lightning speed.
10. Fast, accurate, simple and timely response will go a long way in building business relationships.
If these are kept in mind and followed in both letter and spirit, certainly our affiliates will respond to our messages.
I am following these & I am able to get replies from my beloved team members in time & we are all growing slowly but steadily.