In the last couple of months, SFI has been introducing so many new programs by which all new affiliates stand a very big chance to earn money. It all depends on them, how much they want to work and how much they want to earn and how quickly they want to earn.
There are enough opportunities for them to start earning an income. These include:
1. Signing Bonus;
2. Fast Track Membership;
3. Designated Diamonds;
4. CSA Rewards;
5. Milestone Shares;
For broader understanding of these Programs, please read at: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215516&referrer=search
Please explain all these to your new affiliates. Most of the new sign ups become inactive, partially because they are not sufficiently explained about these opportunities.
Further, there are other means of earning a regular income. These include:
1. Scoring more VersaPoints;
2. Generating Sales at TripleClicks.Com;
3. Sponsoring & Duplication;
4. Optional Supplementary Income Streams that include:
a) Referring new ECAs;
b) Income due to Co-Sponsor’s activities;
c) SFI’s Pay Per Action;
5. For complete details on these, please read at: www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics
In addition to these, there are other options by which the new affiliates can, without spending, gather adequate VersaPoints every month by which they can become/retain their EA status. For more details, please read at: www.sfimg.com/EA1010?referrer=search
6. Earning of TCredits, CSAs, PSAs and so on through EZ Games, Daily Grand, Daily Crown, T-Time Draw, etc is possible All these will help in reducing the expense, Build the Team, etc. Not spending or Reduced spending themselves will amount to saving or earning an income.
7. Keep explaining these in detail to your affiliates. If they are from your Local Area, invite them home and give a presentation. Show your performance and achievements. Talk with lot of enthusiasm. Speak about your Team.
8. At the same time, please make it plain that:
- It’s a Serious Business;
- Patience and Perseverance are needed to grow & succeed;
- Its not a get rich over night program;
- They need to work on a daily basis of course at their own convenience;
- It does not need any huge investment;
- If they want to spend to build their business its their choice & they can operate within their own
- SFI does not force them to buy anything;
9. If they are not clear on these aspects of this Business, they will not be able to see the vast opportunities available here to earn money regularly.
10. Finally, despite explaining all these with sincerity if the prospect does not see eye to eye with you, please do not be worried. Don’t be discouraged.
Do remember Gery’s words, “Some will; Some will not; So What? Some one waiting; Next!” With this spirit, work with your Workers and keep exploring all opportunities to build your down line continuously.
It is our business. We chose it on our own volition. Whether some one likes it or not we have no option – We have to grow! We have to Win! Let’s move on with such kind of determination!